Making a Claim
Your insurer needs to be notified about your claim. When you call us, we can guide you down the most appropriate path and help with the notification process. It is important to notify us of your claim at the very earliest opportunity, as any delay could affect the acceptance of your claim by the insurer or lead to greater loss or damage. The sooner you tell us about your claim, the sooner we can help.
Our Claims Team
One of the true tests of an insurance broker is when you need to make a claim. At RHA Insurance Services, we like to think we excel in this department – just when you need us most. Making a claim is never enjoyable, but our aim is to make it as quick and easy as possible. Our own in-house claims team is experienced, friendly and helpful, giving you that extra peace of mind at a difficult time.
To make the whole claims process simpler and easier for you, we will:
- Explain the claims procedure
- Provide you with claims advice including any steps you can take immediately to help mitigate your losses
- Confirm all the information you need, such as the amount of your excess
- Let you know whether a loss adjuster is likely to be instructed to deal with your claim
- Act on your behalf to resolve any queries you have with your insurer
- Liaise regularly with your insurer to try and achieve a prompt settlement
The benefits of dealing with RHA Insurance Services:
- Industry-qualified members of the team
- Experience handling all classes of risk, from large businesses to sole traders and private individuals
- Assistance with uninsured loss recovery such as excesses on non-fault incidents
- We operate tried, tested and well-documented claims handling procedures
To notify us of a claim
© Copyright 2022 RHA Insurance Services is a trading name of Direct Corporate Risks Limited, Registered in England and Wales (No: 12939587). Registered office: Affinity House, Bindon Road, Taunton, Somerset TA2 6AA. Direct Corporate Risks Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN: 957324.
Calls may be recorded for use in quality management, training and support. Direct Corporate Risks Limited is part of the Lloyd & Whyte Group.