How is RHA Insurance Services Different?
1. Tailored solutions depending on your insurance needs, rather than a ‘one size fits all’ approach.
2. Access to multiple, A-rated Insurers rather than being limited to a single insurer.
3. Dedicated RHA Account Executives, who will be the first point of call for any insurance enquiries throughout the policy period.
4. Specialists in Fleet insurance with the ability to support all members, regardless of whether you are operating a single vehicle or large fleet.
5. In-house Lloyd’s Broker, who have a successful history of placing Haulage risks into the A-Rated insurer panel.
6. Subsidised Insurance Services only available to RHA Members.
To learn more about what we do at the RHA Insurance Services:
RHA Insurance Services is a trading name of Direct Corporate Risks Ltd an appointed representative of Business Choice Direct Insurance Services Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FRN 927512. Registered in England No. 10301653. Registered office: Affinity House, Bindon Road, Taunton, Somerset, TA2 6AA.