How is RHA Insurance Services Different?
1. Tailored solutions depending on your insurance needs, rather than a ‘one size fits all’ approach.
2. Access to multiple, A-rated Insurers rather than being limited to a single insurer.
3. Dedicated RHA Account Executives, who will be the first point of call for any insurance enquiries throughout the policy period.
4. Specialists in Fleet insurance with the ability to support all members, regardless of whether you are operating a Truck, Van or Coach – from a single vehicle to a large fleet.
5. Seemless access to Lloyds, via our specialist Lloyd’s Broker, who have a successful history of placing Haulage risks into the A-Rated insurer panel.
6. Subsidised Insurance Services only available to RHA Members.
To learn more about what we do at the RHA Insurance Services:
© Copyright 2022 RHA Insurance Services is a trading name of Direct Corporate Risks Limited, Registered in England and Wales (No: 12939587). Registered office: Affinity House, Bindon Road, Taunton, Somerset TA2 6AA. Direct Corporate Risks Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN: 957324.
Calls may be recorded for use in quality management, training and support. Direct Corporate Risks Limited is part of the Lloyd & Whyte Group.